Thursday, March 27, 2008

Six Months

Tomorrow marks my sweet boy's 6 month mark. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. J is a sweet baby and a BIG baby. Over 18 pounds now! He is ready to get mobile. I actually think he might crawl before he sits on his own...He is wanting to GO! Oh, the thought of this is frightening....I have a lot of preparing to do before this actually happens. I will have to go through my house with a fine tooth comb to locate all the Polly Pocket outfits, Barbie shoes, beads, etc. that are scattered top to bottom, under cushions, behind sofas and in between furniture. All the innocent girly things that are waiting to be swallowed by a curious little boy!

About 4 days ago, we added a new addition to our house. It didn't come by easily either. There was a lot of fussing, restless nights and lots of drool that came before it. Can you find our new addition in the picture below? (You may have to click on the picture and enlarge it to see)


J's first tooth! The drool is excessive...and the fitful night sleeps are about to kill me. ONLY nineteen more to go! Ughhhhhhh.

Here are a few pictures of J at 6 months. (Please excuse the runny nose and the drool)



In this picture, he looks a lot like my brother, S.

And this is just a small example of why my boy is so sweet. He was playing on the floor as I was cleaning the kitchen...he got really quiet so I checked on him and this is what he was up to. How sweet is that?


And here he is thinking, "How do I get these colorful things off and into my mouth?"

J with his sister K loving on him (this is not just for the picture..she does this ALL the time!)


They grow up too fast, don't they?
Happy 6 month baby boy!

No comments: