Friday, March 21, 2008

Re: Pay it Forward

As T pointed out to me this morning after reading my post, I should have used the phrase "Pay Back" instead of "Paying it Forward." He was right to correct me. Paying it forward would be doing something for someone else in hopes that they, in turn, pay it forward to someone else (not the person that did it for them). So true, T....Paying it back is nice, Paying it forward would be even better. Thanks for that correction, T.

Today is a beautiful day, sunny and 70 degrees. I love it. I do, however have the sweaters ready for Sunday morning because the temperatures are dropping yet again. I think I have everything ready for Easter attire...dresses, socks, shoes, sweaters, even fresh new haircuts for me and the girls. Not that ANY of that matters because that is not at all what Easter is about. We, as Christians, should celebrate our risen Lord every day. I hope I can teach my children this and stiffle the Easter bunny, the new dresses, the jelly beans, etc. and teach them exactly why we do celebrate Easter Sunday.

No comments: