Friday, March 7, 2008

Music

I figured out how to put music on my blog. Yeah! Now that it's on there, I don't know if I like it. What do you think? (This is hilarious that I am even asking this because I think only about 10 people read this blog and only 2 of them comment) Guess I'll be making this decision on my own. Maybe some instrumental music would be better. It seems kind of hard to read at the same time as listening to words in a song.......or is that just me? Also, I was thinking about all those people that might open this up at work or something ("ALL" those people...tens of people that is) might not like the Kenny Chesney or Steven Curtis Chapman blairing. Afterall, that just may send the message to your boss that you aren't working on the other side of that computer!

For now, if you DO NOT like the music, you can scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and turn it off.

2 comments:

Mom of Eleven said...

I comment and I do LOVE the music. One day I will figure it out too. FYI, there was a cute girl scout outside of Sam's today selling Girl Scout Cookies. (I thought of you) I told her I already had about 10 boxes at home.

elizabeth said...

Oh my, see how Satan works? Flee from me! I'm staying clear of Walmart for the next few weeks now! Thanks for the advice regarding the music...I used hypster...free and fairly easy if you are interested in it for your blog.

E