Monday, March 10, 2008

Mickey Mouse Countdown

35 More days until our Disney trip. Yup, we're going to see Mickey and his friends soon. Me, T and the girls are going, but sadly, leaving J behind here. (sorry J..you'll have had your day by the time you're old enough to read this, I hope) I can't believe I am going to be without him for a few days. I think I might cry all the way there and not stop until I see the Magic Kingdom in all it's glory. But I think at that point all my tears will turn into smiles and laughter getting to experience that with my girls.

What a magical place it is. I think I might be more excited than the 2 of them. We have plans to eat at Cinderella's Royal Table one day and we are going to Chef Mickey's for breakfast on another day. The rest of the time we will ride rides, see fun things, watch amazing fireworks, be exhausted to the bone, and spend an exorbitant amount of money. Money pit USA. Do you think they have ever done one of those Mastercard commercials about Disney? (surely they have..but here's one anyway):

a pretzel from a vendor..........$10

a Mickey T-shirt souvenier.......$40

a dinner at Cinderella's
Castle...........................$100

tickets for 4 and a hotel
stay.............................$1500

a trip with your children
that will make fond memories
of their childhoood and to see
their faces light up in
that magical theme park.........Priceless

Oh, Im so excited!! Just counting down the days while singing to myself,..... "It's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, It's a small, small world."
click to comment

1 comment:

Mom of Eleven said...

Okay girl, You know I am Disney World crazy and have all the insider tips. Let me know if you want to know a great investment I made on a website, but I can't reveal the secret on your blog because then ALL will know the great VIP tips. (smile)