Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cheese!? What??

My sister and her children live several states away from us, in TX, and we really don't get to see them too often. My children loved it last week when her kids (their cousins) came for a visit. Sadly, they left yesterday and my girls were so upset to see them leave, knowing it might be a while before they see them again. I guess K's wheels got to turning, trying to figure out a way for us to be closer to them--and then she had it! "Mommy, we can go live in TX. (brief pause) And we can take our cheese there."

O.....K....What? Not sure the brain is working so good....I guess, in her little brain she was worried if we moved to another state that they might not have her favorite snack there. I wish that was the extent of my worries, don't you?

No comments: