62. long, black eyelashes on 3 beautiful children
63. a true love, my husband who loves me and takes
care of me and his family
64. seeing a little one discover
65. a sweet and tender soul of a seven
yr. old, freckled face little girl
66. a giving and self-less heart of a
four yr. old--always willing to give
up something for someone else--a peacemaker
67. being able to really see the hearts &
personalities of little ones that
God has created--so unique and so
68. memories of a 90 yr old Granny snapping
beans on the porch of the family
69. new life springing forth with warmer
weather--tiny buds on our "Mr. Tree"
70. Godly women to share a journey with:
digging deeper, desiring more.
71. apparently dodging several tornadoes
today as my Mom and I drove right
through their path...having us safe
and having my family safe at home.