Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Speaks right to my heart

J is growing much faster than I would prefer. He is ready to go, ready to be mobile. He's at that stage where he is rocking back and forth on his knees and any day, he will be gone, into everything. He is so strong too...he has such force. If he sees something he wants, he's after it and although not crawling yet, he is usually very successful just by scooting around.

Now six teeth are in fully. 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. And as suspected, it looks very funny. I went into get him from his nap the other day...I peeked over the crib and he was looking right up at me with the biggest smile ever and all 6 of those teeth were showing. You expect a baby this age to have a toothless grin, or that precious smile with 2 bottom teeth showing. What you don't expect is a 6 month old baby to look at you with almost a full set of teeth. It's funny...but oh, so cute at the same time.

He's such a sweet baby and I just adore him. He makes the sweetest little sound in the back of his throat when he's happy. I call it his purr. It's almost a laugh, but not really...just a purr with a great big grin on his face and eyes that look so satisfied, comforted. I love this little man. He speaks right to my heart.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sweet J...What a little man! Aren't they like that? They almost come out not even a baby...but a little tiny man! He is precious in every way...enjoy these fleeting moments, before he really is a man! I have a limited time left with G...how I wish I could stop time!