Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas In a Nutshell

Well, it has come and gone, and even faster than the year before. We had a very busy, exciting and fun holiday spent with lots of family. For the first time in years, everyone was home at the same time. A lot of energy was spent buying presents, cooking food, and traveling from one house to the other. Here are some pictures of our Christmas this year.

M and K hosted a Christmas tea party for 2 cousins and 2 neighbors. It was a lot of fun, and I think might just become and annual tradition.




Then there was cousin time:






There were many presents to be opened and played:















And 2 more pictures of the people that bring me so much joy.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish everyone a prosperous and healthy New Year. Happy 2009!

1 comment:

Joni said...

Happy New Year! I love the tea party idea. Precious!