Thursday, December 4, 2008

Could You Imagine Life Without A Washing Machine!?

My post from yesterday got me to thinking what kinds of things I couldn't live without, (or wouldn't want to) and those things that I possibly could live without. I am speaking of technology and "things", not family, friends, children, God, because of course that IS life. So here is my list:

Things I wouldn't WANT to live without (not that I couldn't):

washing machine
dryer
dishwasher
telephone
microwave
car
Burt's Bees Lip Balm



Things I COULD (possibly) live without (not that I want to):

t.v.
dvr/teevo(I don't even have this now...is that even what they are called?)
cell phone
computer/Internet (I love it, but I lived without it for 30 years, so I figure I could give it up if I had to)
DVD player in the car (Ooh, but that's a tough call)
hair dryer (although it wouldn't be pretty)
curling iron

That's about all I can think of at the moment. Any other ideas?

No comments: