Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Friends

I am lucky enough to get the spend this Saturday night with my girlfriends from high school. We have had this annual Christmas party every year and it is always so much fun to re-connect with these dear friends and remember old days in the past.

Last Friday night, I went to an annual ornament swapping party with a different set of friends, many of which are in my small bible study group. These women also hold a very special place in my heart. I have shared some of my deepest thoughts with these women, and they with me.

Within the past 10 months I have made new friends via blogging, some of whom I have never even met, but feel like I know them very well. I have enjoyed reading about their lives, their families, their friends, their battles, their disappointements, and their joy.

My life has richly been blessed by friends. One of my dear sweet friends sent me this video today. Please take a moment to watch. I think you will relate.

*(Don't forget to pause my music player at the bottom of the page)*

No comments: