Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crow does not taste good


I'm eating crow this morning and I hate the taste of it!

I argued with my husband yesterday that baby J's birthday is Saturday the 27th, but he insisted that it was Sunday the 28th. I have no idea why, but I keep getting this mixed up! Anyway, the arguement even proceeded into our new small group last night at church. I informed everyone there that I was right, and he was wrong. Well, I get an email from my husband this morning with a copy of my own blog that clearly reveals my son's birthday as, in fact, the 28th. (I even went and pulled out the newspaper clipping of his birth to double check)

Ok, T, I guess I should learn by now that YOU are actually the one that is usually right....as much as I hate to admit that fact.

Humble pie and a little crow this morning leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

1 comment:

Mom of Eleven said...

That is a good one. I thought I remembered that he shared S's birthday, and I did know that was Sunday. I am laughing out loud right now!
w