If you read Boomama's blog then you have seen her posts about what people google to find her blog, and as always, she leaves you in stitches. Having that in mind, and looking at my live traffic feed, I noticed that it can be quite hilarious! Here are my top five thus far: (These are actually what people typed in google and landed on this blog)
1. "Pinoir Sets"...I wish I could help you, but my mother in law bought those pinoir sets for my girls long ago.
2. "Successful Mother"...Oh my, you have most definitely landed in the wrong place. If you find that website, please be kind enough to email it to me.
3. "Dead Squirrel Smell...When does it go away?" I feel your pain, I feel your pain! And by the way, it goes away, just before you think you will vomit upon smelling it...you know, the kind of smell that you just can't forget about, kind of smell. Hang in there!
4. "Operation Motherhood" I'm probably not what you expected, but I hope you weren't too disappointed.
AND THE BEST ONE OF ALL:
5. "Big and Squishy Girls" From one big and squishy girl to another, welcome friend!..Or maybe I am being a bit too presumptuous here, because you could be some weird guy with a strange fetish for big and squishy girls...and in that case, well, I'm already spoken for.