Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome Spring!

We have been enjoying temperatures reaching 80 degrees and it is so welcomed. The grass has started to come up, flowers are budding and the birds are chirping. My toes are painted red and feeling free in their flip flops, saying "Goodbye" to the socks and the fuzz between toes. I absolutely love spring and the newness of everything it brings with it.

My girls enjoyed a picnic in the front yard with their dolls this weekend.

I hope they always remember and cherish these sweet sister, "girly" moments...

My little guy in his shorts! Awwww...I could just eat him up.

Here is J inside in his tent eating french fries. I have this tent in my living room. Although an eyesore for visitors, it sure does help keep him occupied while I do my work on the computer.

He has a nice little pad, huh..complete with animal print fur blanket.

Unfortunately, it will get cold again this weekend. Spring is always a big tease, but it's always well worth the wait. And I'll tell you one thing--my toes aren't willing to give up the freedom that they have recently discovered...cold or not!

No comments: