Thursday, March 12, 2009

Interview

Here is an interview with my two girls, M (8 yrs old) and K (6 yrs old). This was originally posted on Facebook, but thought it would be fun to also document it here. It's amazing to hear what they actually think of me!

1. What is something mom always says to you:
M: No
K: I love you


2. What makes mom happy?
M: Being good
K: Umm, hugging.


3. What makes Mom sad?
M: Not being good
K: Being mean

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M: Tickling me
K: Tickling me


5. What was your mom like as a child?
M: I don't know
K: Play a lot


6. How old is your mom?
M: I don't know
K: Wait, how old are you?...Maybe forty something.

7. How tall is your mom?
M: About 5 feet
K: About 5 inches


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
M: Love on her children
K: love on me a lot


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
M: Nothing
K: she works every time


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
M: Love
K: I don't know


11. What is your mom really good at?
M: Files
K: She's good at working


12. What is your mom not very good at?
M: Taking care of the dog
K: babysitting us


13. What does your mom do for a job?
M: Files
K: works all the time


14. What is your mom's favorite food?
M: Spaghetti
K: steak..that's my favorite


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
M: I love her and she is the best mom I have ever had
K: she makes me proud about hugging me a lot


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
M: Minnie Mouse
K: Daisy


17. What do you and your mom do together?
M: Love on each other
K: sometimes we play games with each other


18. How are you and your mom the same?
M: We both have freckles
K: we both have a little bit of..umm..wait...I don't know...I just don't know


19. How are you and your mom different?
M: We don't have the same hair color
K: We don't have the same eyes

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
M: Because she is always nice to me
K: By kissing me


21. What does your mom like most about your Dad?
M: Kissing each other
K: Kissing

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
M: Disney World
K: Wendy's


No comments: