Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Growing Up

Ok, I want to know what happened to my baby girl. The one that cried a whole bunch, keeping her momma up all hours of the night. The little girl that's hair didn't really come in until she was 3 years old. The one that loved to sit and watch Baby Einstein videos over and over, and the one that I just sent off to kindergarten yesterday! ( Well, it seems that way to me.) I can't seem to find her... I think she has been replaced, all too quickly, with a big girl.

BEFORE:



AFTER:

BRACES!!!

Oh, my, how time does fly by!


2 comments:

Kristie said...

What????Braces already??? I can't believe that! She looks so cute! How long will she wear them?

Jen said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Just found you by blog-hopping! My oldest just turned 10. I know how you feel - how does the time go so fast???

Your children are adorable, and I'm always inspired by people who LOVE their vocation!