Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And a Fourth Grader

Not only can I not believe that I have sweet K in kindergarten, but my precious M started her FOURTH GRADE year! How insane is that!? I am not old enough to have a 4th grader, am I? On second thought, don't answer that.

Here is M on her 1st day of Fourth Grade:



My mother-in-law is infamous for giving the girls stylish clothes, or as they call it, "Fashionable". Yesterday she surprised the girls with a few new clothes and this was Madelyn's favorite:



4th grade, but looks like her senior year! Really scary!

2 comments:

georgiamom said...

That is a really cute dress....do they have it in my size? I can't believe how your kids have grown...and I also can't believe what an incredible combination of you and T they are. One second I think they look like you and the next I think they look like T!! Hope they have a good 1st week!

elizabeth said...

I thought the same thing about that dress. She came in yesterday from school,put her hair in a bun and put that dress on b/c it's cool and comfy. I knew then that I wanted one!

I can't believe how big they are either and I think the exact same thing about your girls (that they are such a good mix between you two). Isn't it amazing how you can pick them apart and identify each characteristic as being either yours or his?