Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And a Fourth Grader

Not only can I not believe that I have sweet K in kindergarten, but my precious M started her FOURTH GRADE year! How insane is that!? I am not old enough to have a 4th grader, am I? On second thought, don't answer that.

Here is M on her 1st day of Fourth Grade:



My mother-in-law is infamous for giving the girls stylish clothes, or as they call it, "Fashionable". Yesterday she surprised the girls with a few new clothes and this was Madelyn's favorite:



4th grade, but looks like her senior year! Really scary!

3 comments:

georgiamom said...

That is a really cute dress....do they have it in my size? I can't believe how your kids have grown...and I also can't believe what an incredible combination of you and T they are. One second I think they look like you and the next I think they look like T!! Hope they have a good 1st week!

elizabeth said...

I thought the same thing about that dress. She came in yesterday from school,put her hair in a bun and put that dress on b/c it's cool and comfy. I knew then that I wanted one!

I can't believe how big they are either and I think the exact same thing about your girls (that they are such a good mix between you two). Isn't it amazing how you can pick them apart and identify each characteristic as being either yours or his?

goodeda1122 said...

情趣用品,情趣,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,