Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW !

I have a lot to catch up on here including our Christmas. Pictures and posts will follow, but I couldn't help but share in our joy today. Here in Northwest Ga we are experiencing the rare snow flurries and we actually have had a little (teeny tiny) bit of accumulation. My kids are thrilled and we are enjoying it so much. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of my kids as well as neighbors that were enjoying the scenery this afternoon. Poor K attempted a snow angel on the little bit of snow that had collected in our driveway. It actually looked like an angel. I have no idea what they would do if they had the opportunity to play in actual INCHES of snow!

My Dad and step-mother are feeling sorry for us I am sure, as they have over 2 feet of snow currently in Vermont. I think it's time I take my kids for some frolic in VT snow soon!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.