Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Perfectly Ordinary

My friend often compares the everyday routine to the movie Groundhog Day and sometimes I feel the same. Breakfast, carpools, homework, dinner, dishes, laundry, bedtime routines. Sometimes it's hard to see the beauty in the everyday tasks and often even dread.

Take a minute (or 7) and watch this video.....May I never complain again about tangles in curly-unruly hair, or the Barbies scattered all over the floors. I hope I can cherish the dirty handprints on my walls and muddy shoes brought through my house instead of getting angry. More importantly, I hope I can see the beauty and the memories in the "perfectly ordinary" days.




1 comment:

georgiamom said...

you better get inspired!!!! I was wondering if you had thrown in the blogging towel!